FS Roland SPD-6 MIDI Percussion controller w/sounds

What's that you say?  You can't mic your tablas well?  Your gong is
feeding back?  Well, your troubles are over:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2539405954&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Bought to use in live situations, I never ended up using it much.
Keyboard seems to be a better input device for me.  So here it goes.
It has a bunch of drum and percussion sounds (I don't think it actually
has a tabla) but where it shines is in triggering other devices.  Trust
me, it's so much more dramatic hitting something with a stick than it
is pressing a button or key.  Imagine how cool you'll be when your
changing the pitch of your Repeater with a stick!  (or hand, I never
used it in it's stick setting)

Mark Sottilaro