Batt'ries...

The recent thread about ultra-portable looping rigs,
the other recent threads about 'defining' things
(where the words 'always' and 'never' came up a few
times, causing me to question that sort of rigidity)
and (especially) the nice weather this evening lead me
to ask a sorta strange question: can anyone out there
who has *both* a DL4 and an RC-20 tell me which one is
less battery-hungry?

The reason I ask: I've _always_ used AC pedalboard
adapters with them, I've _never_ even put batteries in
either of them, and having just come back from a walk
downtown, I'm inspired to take an acoustic/electric, a
looper, an eBow and a battery-operated amp out for
some loop/busking. (I have a Smokey and a Pignose; the
Smokey is nice and small, but I'm afraid it'll have to
be the Pignose...)

I may do it momentarily, depending on what kind of
batteries I can scrounge up! (I haven't looked yet; is
it 6 AA's for the RC-20 vs. 4 C's for the DL4????)

-t-