Re: SV: Requesting tips for dynamic filtering for live looping?

>> Thanks for the tips! In detail, I'm looking for a way to apply pattern
>>  sequenced filtering. Midi/foot control over pattern change or just
>>  fx/bypass would be appreciated as well.

have you though of the Korg MS2000? you can get em real cheap used
($300 to $400), and they sound really good to my ears. i could use
another, myself. the new one has a mic mounted on it, for the vocoder.
about the only thing it doesn't have is an envelope follower for the
audio input. these synthesisers that have audio inputs really ought to
have one.

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com