Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

Terry,

In a message dated 6/16/03 11:18:30 AM, electricgypsys@yahoo.com writes:

>So if anyone has anything to add as for suggestions of
>Fripps best post 1988 CDs let me know. Other wise lets
>close this thread.

As for his soundscapes, for some reason I gravitate to his
"Radiophonics" CD. I like all of the late soundscapes. But I
find I listen to that one most often.

I am not aware of any other later "solo" Fripp CDs. All of
his other output seems to be within the context of groups.

Of this stuff I am particulary fond of the "Project X" CD,
the RFSQ "The Bridge Between" CD and the LOCG "Intergalactic
Boogie Express -- Live in Europe 1991" CD.

Close runner ups would be Eno's "Nerve Net" and BPM&Ms
"Extracts & Artifacts" (this lone is a studio pastiche
assembled by Bill Munyon and Pat Mastelotto) and KC's
"THRaKaTTaK" CD

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html