This music sort of thing...

  Hi All, Well, after Steve's last response to Naked Blues, I just HAD to
send along something JUST FOR HIM!   <smile>   -but y'all can check it out
too if ya like...   lol!   It's called Bouncy Squirrels!, yes, that's
right, Bouncy Squirrels!  -I was thinking of calling it Happy Hamsters for
STeve, or perhaps Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together
in a Large Blue Furry Jacket and Grooving with Steve Lawson, Who Wasn't
Actually There, but They Did it Anyway...   -but not only would the name of
the file be too damn long, but I figured Bouncy Squirrels would suffice
just fine, and get the point across.   -SO THERE!!!...    lol!
  Anyway, it's at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates/Bouncy Squirrels.wav

  It was recorded in March, at Sweet Rockin' Coffee, in Denver, and
features Chris Filben on bass, who finally took some solo time in this one,
and myself on the guitar.   -Hope you like it.  Have a wonderful and bouncy
evening...

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.