Re: Live Looping Techniques

> Ahoy--
> Amy was using the EDP and some of it was live, but she also uses
>sequences
> and samples that she triggers from drum triggers.
> I don't know exactly what she's doing but it IS quite a show and there
>IS a
> battleplan--it's not the seat of the pants approach that Stanner
> favors--both things are good, and both artists delivered in Santa Cruz.
> I am having some real good results with the two EDP approach--drums on
>one,
> "melody" on the other--might schlep it up to Santa Cruz if I can make it
> when Rick gets back--BTW Rick, long time, no hear from--what the buzz?
> Gary

thanx gary for clarifying that-i know she was singin to pre done
somethin-since i didnt see any instruments that she was playin and i heard
all kinds of stuff durin her set-drum&bass-hard rock-space stuff-dance r&b
thangs-where was *that* comin from-she sure werent playin those
instruments!
thats what i be talkin 'bout...
you better bring that double EDP setup man!