Re: Live Looping Techniques

well i've had a few beers and i'm listenin to neil young('comes a time') on
the record player,so wtf...
i dont prefer to hear looper people show up w/ pre recorded loop stuff,
already done all prim and proper for show-is it real or memorex? ella-ella
can ya hear me girl?
that said i know everybody creamed their jeans for <amy x> and her show of
pre recorded stuff at loopfest YK... lastyear or whatever it was called
:-),
but 4 me...
i  like it live...thats where danger lives

stan
(i remember a show i got on vid-'new visions' on vh1 way back when-torn
playin-loopin w/ isham duo and they started their set w/ somethin torn had
alreadee loaded into his pcm42-and i thought-wot a letdown-the music was
good and all and i guess their segment was limited by tv time etc...)