Re: Frippertronics and soundscapes

On the night we recorded the live concert of "The
Leauge Of Crafty Guitarists Live" at George Washington
University, when we were checking into the hotel an
old lady saw a bunch of us with our guitar cases in
the lobby and said "Oh, I love guitar music", would
you play something for me. Robert said how can we deny
such a gracious request. Then we took out our guitars
and played for her right there in the lobby of the
hotel. I remember thinking how surprised I would be if
I would have walked into the hotel and saw Fripp
playing in the lobby.

Terry