Re: guitar synthesizers

I think the issue you're having is in pitch bend settings.  This
happened to me too.  Each sound (and if you're like me, this can be a
lot) will sometimes have to be set to mirror the global setting in the
GR-33. (or 30 or Axon).  I think the default in the GR-30 is +-24.
With my Roland XV-5050 I had to go into each patch and tell it a
different bend range.  (the usual is +-2)  On my Korg MS2000R I could
set the pitch bend range globally, so that helped.  Once you get this
set, you'll see the tracking improve tremendously.