Eberhard Weber

Hi,

Just thought I'd mention that BBC Radio 3 (UK) broadcast the recent Jan
Garbarek group concert recorded a couple of weeks ago at the Bath Festival.
As part of the gig, Eberhard Weber played a long bass solo followed by two
looped pieces. He was my own introduction to "live looping" (I use the term
far too loosely I know!). I first saw him play in an art gallery auditorium
Bristol - two hours of solid bass looping and it was wonderful. Anyway, you
can hear the concert (and the looping part appears about 40 mins in)
although my attention is on Jan Garbarek's playing too. try
www.bbc.co.uk/radio3 then follow the links to "listen again" the programme
was broadcast on Friday 13th June and it was called "Jazz on 3"

Regards.

Ian.