Re: Oxygen8 keyboard aftertouch?

My fav portable controller is the old novation bassStation keyboard (which
also
has a nice analog synth built in coincidentally :)).

No aftertouch on the keys but you can assign it via the mod wheel
apparently.
the feel of this keyboard is the perfect 'synth' action IMO and I use it to
enter stuff on my MC505, samplers, etc all the time.

If the new novation unit uses a similar feeling keyboard it sounds like
that
would be the ticket.

SPECS: Keyboard 2 octave (transposable over 8 octaves) full size, velocity
sensitive keys. Pitch Bend 0 to 12 Semi-tones.  Wheel 7 bit resolution
Controller Assignable to LFO  Mod depth Wheel and/or Filter Cut-off
Frequency,
After-touch or MIDI Volume

http://www.novationmusic.com/nov_route/docs/prods/arch/bass_station_keyb.htm