SV: Loop music for download

Hi Andy,

Listening to your stuff was inspiring ;-)  I liked the sudden change in
Teleportation, with that bouncing guitar chord. Reminds me of a wish I
have to start improvising also some dancy music with the EDP. If I'll
get this together for my next gig on Aug 9 I'll invite some rappers to
join me for an "open mic impro".

I like the last sentence of your web page: "Hope you're only reading
this 'cos you're waiting for the music to download" ;-D

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com