Re: Loppers with past or present record deals

Hi Matthias,

Actually the very first album I put out with some
guitar looping on it was "Daemon" in 1985. Three of
the tracks on it had looped guitar.

Then I put out "Entering The Silence" which was all
looped guitar. It first came out in Dallas, TX on
Daemon Records in 1985, and was then picked up and
re-released on OHP Records in Memphis, TN in 1988.

I put out 14 more albums between 1985 and 1999 but
none of them had any looped guitar on them.

The next CD I put out that had any looped guitar was
15 years later. It was Trance Godz - "Trance World" in
2000. There are three tracks with looped guitar on
that CD.

There will be looped guitar on the CD I am working on
currently.

The echoplex and loop IV have inspired me.

I recorded a new track last night actually.

All the very best!
Terry