Re: Subject: Re: midi note??? loop changes on Repeater? Very weird HELP!!!!

Not so fast sonny boy!  I sold my GR-30 and replaced it with a Yamaha
G50.  Why?  Not enough room on my floor!  I didn't use it's arpeggiator
much (I know, a big mistake on my part) as I always hated its sounds
and have used it only to trigger a Roland XV-5050 and Korg MS2000r.

I'm using the midi merge on the FCB1010 and I'm not having the same
issues at all.  Sorry.  I'll be honest, I didn't look at your setup
diagram, as I'm a bit busy these days (although I'm taking the day off!)

I'll only give you one word of advise: simplify your setup.  You may
loose flexibility and features, but what you gain in stability and ease
of use is well worth it.

Mark Sottilaro