Re: Subject: Re: midi note??? loop changes on Repeater? Very weird HELP!!!!

AHA!!!!!!!!!! NOW You may be on to something here,  and interesting to note
that you have weirdness with the FCB1010 and repeater... the Boss
drummachine in my setup (pile of crap BTW dont buy it, wish id spent a
little more for another groove thing) also transmits on a possible 3
channels, drums, internal bassline, and external. I have set to 10/11/11 so
as to not use up midi channels, but there may be something in what you
say...
thanks for the clue,
investigations continue...

...its not often we have blazing sunshine here in Oslo, however I am still
in-doors trying every permutation...

And heres a PS:, IM SURE you guys can answer!!!

PS: Is there such a thing as a box which ...um... mutes and unmutes midi
info... just to complicate things in my rig a little more a I wanna insert
some kinda footswitch IN BETWEEN my guitar synth AND external module (Korg
ms2000) so I can set the pitch on the Korg by my Git synth and then
(STOMP!)
it just carries on on that note/arpegio/seqence til (STOMP!)... if you see
what I mean??? The Roland GR30 has this function on pedal 4 when you are
arpegiating and I kinda wished it stopped external midi at the same time...
geddit?
Come on you GR30 owners, i know you're on this list, I've seen you... Im
sure you can help in both my tech questions... what about you Sottilaro,
you
seem to have all the gear I have, come on, think man... think!

Mark
m  a  r  k        r  e  d
www.mark-red.com