Re: looping ambient

Yes. It was for looped HandSonic percussion that I really started feeling a
real need for stereo. The percussion works dead down the middle, but it
definitely looses something.

But what I really need is a stereo amp modeler. I prefer putting my MM-4 in
front of my DG-Stomp, but then I lose the stereo aspect.

Mark