Re: What are you looping

> I was curious what instruments people here on this
> list are using to do their looping. (Guitar, bass,
> synth, percussion, vocals, etc.)

Another chapman stick here. Along with a cd player of sound design.

I've just started looping synth stuff with my emu xl-7, now that it can do
on-the-fly undo as well as record.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "The beats are ok, I suppose, but the vocals
sound like the vintage jazz singers from my dad's record collection. It's
not for me."