RE: EFC-7 Switches UPDATE

OK, I put the switches in...and they rock! Much better for my feet- I
was constantly double-triggering the old red switches, even after having
my EDP for over 6 years. The new switches are mechanacally quiet, and
can be hit easily barefoot or with shoes.
Not a bad upgrade, for a total of about $30.
$3.88 each at
http://outlet.johnson-amp.com , but you have to buy the neuts and
washers separately (got mine at Home Depot here in the US).
For a blurry pic of a few of the switches:
http://www.hazardfactor.com/efc.jpg

(also awaiting the new EDP+ pdf manual)

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com