Re: looping bassists unite!

Well everyone,This is REALLY exciting!!  I think this will be one of the
most varied,musical and explorative Bass records ever made.(and thats
just the people I have a passing familiarity with)I'm looking forward to
hearing everyone!!
So far we have..
1.Max Valentino
2.Dan Soltzberg
3.Alex Stahl
4.Rick Walker-If anyone desrves to be an honorary member of the
Brotherhood of the Bass- its Rick.
5.Cameron Street
6.Duncan Goddard
7.Jesse Ray Lucas
8.Myself
9.David Talento has offered a track,his label,duplication services and
online distribution(he also did Loopers Delight CD #1)
 A few people have offered to Master.So,I guese it will come down to who
WANTS to do it the most.As things reach the next stage we'll be sending
our work to whoever that is. So we have Music, Mastering, Duplication
and Distribution all coming in over the weekend.. With some artwork this
project would come to fruition..
 I'd really like it if Steve Lawson(we can arm wrestle over who gets to
do the Kajagoogoo cover:) And the 9tring player in Montana(?) would
contribute...And,Stig where are you??...And, if I've forgotten anyone
please E-mail me again. I'd like to keep it open to anyone who considers
themself a bassist and looper.I think there are enough Stick
players,however,to make there own CD and I'd like to encourage them to
do so..
 My original intent was just to hear other players and share my work so
it's inspiring how quickly this has taken form and to see what a quality
product it will be.I'm also curious to see if it will become a vehicle
for furthering our individual and collective work.
PEACE
Scott