RE: What does "MIDI" mean in the EDP IV display?

>The EDP shows it is receiving clock, and I'm not recording, but after 20
>to 30 seconds the display shows "MIDI", functions are locked up, and I
>have to go into Parameter edits to clear.

My $0.02 (USD)...

Could you have a MIDI feedback path?  Perhaps the messages are continually
accumulating resulting in overload after 20-30 seconds.

Do you have some sort of MIDI monitor program to inspect the messages?  I
use MIDI-OX (www.midiox.com) and find it very useful but then I'm PC based.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com