FS: Yamaha SPX90 - $40

FS: Yamaha SPX90 - classic stereo multi-effects processor. Non-working,
As Is.

I bought this this weekend.  The seller swore it worked fine but when I
got it home I discovered it doesn't power up. C'est la deal : (

It's physically in great shape. The face, buttons, jacks, etc all look
fine.  Alas, I'm not a tech and I  have too much to deal with right now
to bother so my loss is your gain.

I'm selling it AS IS for what I paid $40 plus shipping (or pick up in
Phila PA). I did some research and discovered there is a bit of a cult
around this unit. Last prices on Ebay units went for $165-$250 so with a
modest repair fee you could still be in business with a bargain. if you
feel lucky you could try it yourself if you're a tech. There is no sign
of  anything wrong it just won't turn on.

Comes with a copy of the manual and I will pack well for free. Buyer
pays actual shipping costs. I can take Paypal or USPS MO.

For full information on this creature check out this web page:
http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/hardware/item.cfm?threadid=535&lang=0

It's a pretty amazing unit with midi in/out, level trim, and stereo 1/4"
outputs.  If it doesn't sell  in a day or so it's off to Eb*y so please
no offers, $40 is pretty cheap even non-working which is why I took a
chance on it in the first place.

References out the wazoo,  please send your phone # to speed things up.

Thanks!