Re: urgent question-- DL4 vs. echo pro??

The MIDI sync on the echoes seems to work. At least it syncs successfully
my Handsonic in my fairly limited tests. There is no MIDI sync on the
looper.

The Echo Pro has one additional model (the Binson Echorec).

The Echo Pro has something like 99 presets instead of 3.

On the other hand, the DL4 includes (is) a convenient foot controller. With
the Echo Pro, that costs extra.

For me, MIDI sync for the echoes is worth it, but that's because I like
tempo-synced delays.

Mark