Re: Improvisation = fast Composition ?

>Bach's fugues would have followed all the rules of
>counterpoint, (no parallel fifths that sort of thing).
>..and then conformed to the structural rules of
>a fugue.
>
>not so easy

i think that improvised fugues should were very boring ...
do you imagine if some pretty/rich lady of that time asks J.S.B
for a concert of, let's say, ten improvised fugues without any
break .... arrgghh !!! ... better to attend to a complete Wagner's ...

=)>raul<(=

fighting for independence? - incorporate online, simple and inexpensive:
http://www.ad-free.info/incorporatestart.htm

hate online advertising? we answer the call:
http://www.ad-free-mall.biz/shop/company/aboutus.aspx

if somebody used our e-mail system for spamming, please follow our
anti-spam policy here:
http://www.ad-free-mall.biz/shop/company/spaminfo.aspx