(ot?) FCB1010 sysex editor (pc)

A bunch of you have behringer fcb1010 midi footpedals right?  check this
out.

A few months back I got completely frustrated trying to program my
behringer
fcb1010 foot pedal. Well I learned it finally, but I figured there must be
better way.  It turns out a bunch of other talented people were thinking
the
same thing.  So I got them all together online and started an open source
FCB1010 sysex editor.

Well we've got a couple of workable versions available now.

We started on a java version so that it could be cross platform compatible.
Then we realized that java doesn't support midi well at all.  Luckily Randy
Greene struggled though and released a java version which works on pc (and
might work on non OSX mac versions - no testing though) with a third party
midi implimentation.

Then one day Ed Dixon announced that he had a PC-only version ready.  We've
ironed out most of the bugs in both versions, and you can find them in the
files section here: