Re: DL-4 mic vs feedback level

Hi, Paul!

I had similar problems and I use this setup:
The alternate output (subgroup 1) goes into the DL4 input,
the DL4 output back into a free mixer channel which is routet
to main output. Subgroup 1 not routet to the main out.
2 Microphones which I can switch between main out and subgroup 1.
For loop-building, I route the needed mic to subgroup 1, which goes into
the looper and only through the looper back to an input channel and into
the main mix. For playing over
a loop wthout the overdubbing, delay, etc, just switch the channel to main
out.
You can now seperately adjust the level of dry playing and loop,
and the microphone level will directly affect the level that goes into the
dl4.

Gee, I donīt know if that is at all understandable and also Iīm not 100%
sure
if I understood the actual problem...
Anyway, hope this helps.

Have a great concert!