Re: euro?american grovebox - Was Re: FS: Hardware sequencer

yeah, I've coveted the handsonic for a long time now, I'm just not a
percussionist and $1K is a lot to spend on that.  I'd sooner get a
stand alone module or software to do it.

I bet the answer is one of the Emu machines with their "world"
soundcard addition

Mark Sottilaro