Re: FS: Hardware sequencer - RM1x

Option 1: Grab an Emu Planet Earth and sequence it from your MC-307.
Downside is more stuff to carry around, less well integrated, etc.. Upside:
You get samples of Rick's ethnic instrument collection.

Option 2: Get an XL-7 or MP-7 and stick the Planet Earth ROM in it.

Mark

P.S. Though it sounds great, my Planet Earth gets essentially no use
because
I've never really gotten the whole MIDI studio thing going as much as I
thought I would. In other words, I'd be willing to sell it for the right
price.