Re: community,styles;names "a scene"

Maybe you could find an internet café and invite some of us cyber-citizens
to join in? Living out here in the boondocks as I do, I have found the net,
and especially LD, my lifeline to culture and an invaluable conduit to some
like-minded loopy folks like yourselves.....

Now that's a cool idea.

You SF guys have them ding-dang cyber cafe thangies, dontcha?  If you had
one meeting a month at one, it might make for a hell of a fun chat session.

Otherwise, could we coordinate an online chat session periodically?  I
think
that would be fun.

Doug