Re: A message from Stuart Wyatt

> When I come back from this journey, I'll resub, and
> I'll be willing to
> share my experiences. I will stay only if I am given
> 100% acceptance
> for my ideas, nothing less will do. You don't have
> to agree with my
> ideas, but you just accept that my ideas are mine,
> and work for m

I think by having this un-moderated list available to
us all gives everybody 100% acceptance to the views
and ideas of the subscribers.

As far as I am concerned all his ideas were considered
his own - the only thing that happened was a few
people challenged those ideas which is not a negative
thing at all.

But as another person said last week - "welcome to my
united states of whatever" :)