Re: My farewell point of view

On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 09:22 AM, Squid Loop wrote:

> Who is more closed minded. The person making a few
> statements then running away when people refuse to see
> it his / her way or the people challenging the
> statements?
>
> Dude it's just a discussion list - don't let it rule
> or ruin your life / day / week / month / year.

Good point my psudopod pal.  You'll sleep a lot better of you learn a
simple phrase: "Whatever"  I'm pretty much OK with what other's feel
about the whole name thing, but I still read the posts even when I
disagree with most of what's been said.  Good to have a wide range of
ideas, even if they conflict with your own.

Mark Sottilaro