Re: Boomerang borrower

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 08:39  pm, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> stuart.....is this the RANG + with the upgrade.....i think you will
> really grow to like this looper.....i have had mine for a long time
> and am still amazed at what it can do for so SIMPLE a machine.....any
> rang questions please feel free to ask.....enjoy.....michael

Its the normal Rang, and probably quite an early model (serial 1000 and
something)... I've read about the upgrade too, and it looks very
interesting - two independent loops and latching overdub...

If I do end up owning this Boomerang, then I'll definitely max it out
with RAM and the upgrade (if possible).