Re: Repeater

That sounds like maybe a problem with the MIDI source, not the
Repeater.  I've got a Repeater that works fine, but sometimes my
sequencer will glitch out if I've got way too much going on in a fast
sequence and it will momentarily spit out bad clock (Roland MC-307)
It's happened a bunch of times, but only in really fast (160 bpm) and
dense sequences.  The Repeater will try to chase it and then get all
confused.  The only thing you can do is restart the sequence at that
point, and then they'll be back in sync.  I've just learned you can't
put too much in the sequence if the BPM is high.

Mark