Re: Pot debate

Looping is fun!  I started looping last night with the new boss dd20.  I
love it as a dd and the sound on sound is great but it doesn't seem long
enough for some of my lengthlier passages.  I used it in conjuction with
the Boss RC20 and between the too I got pretty high with some wacked out
loops.  The dd20 is a very nice unit for those who want a dedicated delay
with tap tempo at their feet.  I was lucky enough to get it for 179 at
sweetwater.  I also purchased the new boss dr3 drum machine which also
loops patterns.  It can be setup to loop any drum and bass preset or
create your own and store them in one of the 100 user slots.  This drum
machine also does a few odd time signatures too.  I am just getting
started with these units but the feeling was wonderful!

Weg