Re: Master and slave

I did.  I find that if I use the FS300 switch instead of the FCB1010 I
can get a good accurate end of the loop.  The LPA function only
operates when in MIDI sync mode, and is basically a quantize function.
Unlike the EDP which puts the loop point in the proper place, the
Repeater's LPA stretches the loop to make it accurately fit to the
closest exact beat.  If you're off a lot, it can be weird, but stick to
the FS300 and you should be OK.

Mark