JamMan Question

Hi folks,

Just getting into looping so please be gentle.  At the advise of a friend
who is seriously into it, I purchased a Jamman off of Ebay and it works
great.  Anyway I am curious about some replacement pedals for this unit.  I
have seen some of these unit use a Roland foot switch.

What I need to know is which foot switch to use the Roland FS-5L or the
FS-5U?

And could someone please tell me the difference between the two and why one
would work better than the other.

Thanks,
Daniel
Nashville, TN