Re: digital camera for tour documentation

>I would be very appreciative if someone
>could recommend me a particularly excellent
>deal on a digital camera.
>
>I'd like 3.0 megapixels and, hopefully under
>$300.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 885 that I bought for under $300 last year.
It's very small and easy to use for a photo-neophyte like myself, but
my wife, who has a degree in photography, finds that it has enough
options to get good shots for her as well. It's probably been
replaced by something better and smaller at the same price by now.