Re: gig spam New Jersey

At 11:08 PM -0700 5/6/03, Mark Sottilaro wrote:

>Heh, I wonder if I ever sold you any gear when I worked at Rondo
>music on 22... I worked there in 84 or so.

Not likely. I left NJ in '63.

Ah, Route 22! One of the most ragged and terrifying highways of my
youth. There actually was a time, while attending elementary school
in Union, that I crossed  22 on foot twice a day. I lived across the
street from Galloping Hill golf course and went to Sunday School at
Connecticut Farms Presbyterian (the same congregation where the
British shot Rev. Caldwell's wife back in 1780).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com