Re: multi-effects

note: thanks to dcoffin for his post on "amp modelers vs. amp modelers".
a very helpful post (for me) from the vg-8 list serve. thanks!

kevin-i don't know how it compares to the quadraverb, but i really
like my lexicon mpx100, now discontinued, but the new version is the
mpx110. i think the mpx100 is a real workhorse for (my) studio work for
both
guitar and voice stuff. i've seen the mpx100's in the used range around
100$ (give or take), and the 110 is 199$ new (i believe). good range
of reverbs, delays, and combining of effects (flange,chorus,pitch) w/
delay or reverb. granted, you can't chain together 8 or 9 effects like
some of the other multi-effect units, but the ones they offer are very
good,
at a decent price.
s---