] [Thread Prev
Re: PSP42 versus PCM42
Title: Re: PSP42 versus PCM42
At 3:45 PM -0700 4/29/03, <email@example.com>
damn dude,too bad i'm up here in the city
and yer down there in lala land. i
would gladly lend one o' mine to
ya...lets figure this out.
We may be able to get my questions answered right here.
I worked with the 42 regularly back in "the day"
(1983-85), but haven't had one since. My questions are about certain
features of the signal path and about the way the delay tap buttons
- When the unit is in Repeat mode, are you able to change the delay
tap? If so, what happens to the material in the loop as you press the
- If the feedback level is set to produce multiple echoes, and you
put the unit in Repeat mode, is the recycling audio captured into the
loop, or just the incoming audio without the echoes?
- If the Output Mix pot is set to the Input position and you put the
unit into Repeat mode, what happens?
- If the Output Mix pot set in the Delay position and you capture a
loop, and you then turn the pot to the Input position, what
- If you have already caputured audio into a loop, and the feedback
pot is set for multiple echoes, what happens when you take the unit
out of Repeat mode?
Richard Zvonar, PhD