[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

RE: Noise

 Yep, your TC box is line level (+4) and your stomp boxes are generally
instrument level(-10). What you need is a line leve shifter. Ebtech who is
distributed by Morley make such a device that you put in line between your
rack effect and your amp. Another option might be a small mixer with an
effects loop that you could place between your stomp boxes and amp with the
TC running in its effects loop. I think this would work pretty well as long
as you don't crank the out levels on the mixer.