why loop when you can just make babies!

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 01:34 PM, Jimmy George Band wrote:

> mark jesse is a big guy, 6'4 and built like a brick shit house. hes a
> mean
> one too if you know what i mean.

Oh, OK.  I take it all back then.  He was totally right.  I agree it's
crazy for a woman to want to be creative when she could just have a
baby instead.

Someone like my wife, who's never wanted children and drove me to my
vasectomy to make sure it didn't happen, must have been crazy to choose
to be barren and spend her extra leisure time doing music, graphic and
jewelry design when she could have had the joy of bearing and raising
my children instead.  (who I'm sure would be sweet little angels, just
like I am/was)  Also, I see that my reason to make music is totally
different now that I'm infertile.

I'm sorry Jesse, you thinking that a woman's ability to create life
could be a substitute for creativity was not creepy or sexist in the
least.  I stand corrected.  Please don't hit me, pull my hair or take
my sandwich.

Mark Sottilaro