Re: Orvilles to replace EDPs?

I don't think it could work like that.  I think the OS of the EDP is
designed to talk to a Motorola 68040 processor and who knows what
processor/dsp the Eventide uses.  It would be like writing a virus that
could take down an extraterrestrial's spaceship computer system.  It
would probably be a bit harder than it was in "Independence Day."

Mark Sottilaro