Naked Blues...

  Hey All, -just wanted to post a snippet from my set with Stanley Planet
and Jimmy George in  Denver, at Sweet Rockin' Coffee on the 15th.  SP is on
Bass, JG is on vocals, and yours truly is on guit...  The quality isn't the
best since I needed to compress the heck out of it, so I apologize.
  -Hope ya like it!  <smile>
  You can find it at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates/NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3

Smiles,

Cara

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.