[gig spam] Subscape Annex show tonight, Raleigh NC USA

Ambient/industrial looping soundscape show tonight in North Carolina. If
anyone is in the area and shows up, please introduce yourself: I'll be the
Chapman Stick/theremin player dancing on the pedals (Headrush, Z-Vex Loop
Junky+plus moogerfoogers and more Z-Vexes). Thanks for your attention.

(announcement follows)
--------------
Subscape Annex is playing Friday night, March 28th, at the Bickett
Gallery. We'll be starting at 9:30pm and playing for roughly two hours,
maybe more depending on how things go. Come out to enjoy the exhibiting
artists at the gallery, our soundscapes, and the Gallery's wine bar.

Bickett Gallery is in Raleigh NC near the Five Points neighborhood.

http://www.bickettgallery.com/

(map at http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html  )

best,
Steve, Anthony, and Rob