SV: EDP problem

> >  > > ever go to 100% feedback, so everything fades... not
>
> using LOOP4 and
> > controlling feedback by a midi expression pedal that is calibrated
> > over  the entire range; 0 to 127.
>
> Hi Per,
>  You're using the FCB1010, right?
> Well I notice that my FCB1010, even though calibrated
> to compensate, doesn't always go to 127. Sometimes it
> gives 126 as the max value.
> I reduced this effect by not going fully toe down during
> calibration, but still happens sometimes. (well, I assume its
> the FCB1010, maybe the EDP doesn't respond quick enough when
> there's too many CCs incoming. )
>
> Try watching the EDP display as you toe down.
>
> andy butler

Thanks Andy. But the problem is not that I don't know the feedback
level. The problem is that when I set the EDP to the highest feedback
level (100%) the loop is fading anyway. But that's not a big problem -
it only affects the music if you leave a loop in the EDP for a couple of
minutes and you can adjust your music to avoid doing that. With the
loop4 I think the EDP is much cooler to use for cutting slices into
loops than for "long playback".

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se