Re: Behringer FCB1010 YAHOO GROUP

  I'm curious, what aspects exactly, are people  finding to be so difficult
on the FCB?   I'm honestly asking simply because it's easily the easiest
midi foot controller I've ever programmed.  -by far.  Is it possibly the
interaction between it and specific bits of gear?  -which I can understand
might be a hastle.  Is it the actual interface of the controller itself? or
it's particular style of programming?
  Anyway, -just curious.  Perhaps I can help, and would like to if I can.

-Night All,

C-Quinn

At 01:32 AM 3/23/03 -0000, you wrote:
>"The FCB1010 must be one of the most widely selling items of confusion out
>these days."
>
>call me a geek, but i actually enjoy programming gear...but the fcb has
>totally thrown me for a loop.  pun fully intended.
>
>-jim

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.