RE: Performance Tricks for the Shy Looper

ususally audiences are so distracted by my instruments (klein &
steinbergers
or chapman stick depending on which group i'm playing with) they don't even
notice there's a guy standing behind the instruments holding them up.

although this may be a slightly expensive remedy.

> > and as long as I'm on a rant,   tapping your foot with your hell
> > instead of with your toe  looks a lot more grounded and

this is something i've done for years in spite of the fact it makes me look
like a chubby les claypool and usually dislodges the heel lift that makes
my
legs an even length.  8^P

murkie