Re: 4-track tape looper

"a good unglitched loop going...any recommendations on it?"

no, my attempts the other night were very glitchy. main thing
i had to think about was "20 sec of time" for looping, and
after the 20 sec were up, switching out of "record" to get loop
to play. as many mention when exploring looping, i think it
will really involve developing a "technique" to get a handle
on it/get used to it.
i believe daryl mentioned to me about using a punch in pedal
that is used in  recording to help punch in and out
for recording. my guess is that will free up your hands, etc.
i don't have one, so my experience was a lot of hand manipulation
along w/ playing....
but maybe you can make the "glitchy" feel part of your loops (?).
LIKE ANDRE'S NEW CUT W/ HIS EDP (ANDRE LOVED THAT TRACK BY THE WAY!).

for me, the 4 track tape looper will be another option to explore.
it's not perfect, but some fun exploring....(and hey, i remember reading
about dt's ability to loop for 20 sec w/ his pcm42, & i always dreamed
of having 20 sec available, now i do, in a limited format...)
s---