4-track tape looper

last night i hooked up my old tascam 4-track tape recorder
and had a 20-sec loop tape (from radio shack) in it.
and played around w/ it. i got some interesting/good
starting results. the main thing will be getting more
comfortable with it and redeveloping some chops/technique
to integrate it w/ my playing...but i think it's a nice
alternative to my 12 sec of looping w/ my dod d12.
of course i need to get some more cables for some other
hookup options......
s---