Re: BORING ART... The End continues

forgiven
that said, i still think 80% of performance art sucks and 80% of wall art
sucks
and same can be said with most art, and music
and yes i think i have the experience to judge having rubbed shoulders
with a
few folks...if you want a list it would
include folks like daevid allen, srl, the residents, chris & cosey, john
cage,
lou harrison, illusion of safety, pink dots, and at least a hundred more.
and if you want to hear our bloody noise check the webhole; ubuibi.org

and on to other non-loop discussions........